House dust mites, due to their very small size and translucent bodies, are barely visible to the unaided eye.

They feed on skin flakes from humans, and animals, and on some mold.

The mite’s gut contains potent digestive enzymes that persist in their feces and are major inducers of allergic reactions such as wheezing, allergic rhinitis and asthma.
Efforts to remove these mites from the environment, including chemical controls, have not been found to be effective.

Dust mites do not drink free water but absorb water from the air and the environment. To thrive, dust mites need very warm temperatures (71–80 degrees F) and high humidity levels—70-80 percent relative humidity.

One study showed when humidity is 60 percent or lower, the mite population stops growing and dies out.
This is where we can help. Nature First Pest Control is an authorized dealer for Wave Moisture Control units.