Simple Idea, Dramatic Results!!
Your home breathes. Question: how are you breathing inside your home?
Warm air rises. Air constantly flows into your crawl space or basement from outside and is sucked up into your living areas because of the ‘Stack Effect’. Indoor air coming directly from a crawl space does not go through your furnace filters.
Thirty to forty percent of the air in our homes enters through the crawl space, or basement, according to industry estimates. And it is carrying moisture, mold, pollen and other contaminants directly into our bedrooms and living areas.
While this is normal, it is not good for your health.
The Simple and Better Idea is to change the path the air takes. Let’s remove the damp, dirty crawl space air before it gets into the living areas. The health benefits have been dramatic for our clients with allergies and other problems affected by indoor environmental air quality.
Installing our simple and inexpensive Ion Air system
- Stops the actual growth of mold in the crawl space
- Reduces moisture and humidity to levels that kill dust mites
- Reduces pollen counts in your living areas
- Eliminates musty odors and improves the way the entire home smells
- Allows your furnace filters to clean more of your air
- Warms floors in the winter
- Lowers heating costs